Nottinghamshire Chamber supports over 2,000 member businesses across the county. It provides a range of services including networking, training, business information and representation for businesses trading locally, nationally and internationally. It is also hosts the European Information Service facility for the whole of the East Midlands area.
Relevant and accessible member services
- Over 50 networking events per year.
- Marketing support through mailing lists, the contracts database, market research and competitor information
- Management information on legislation, credit ratings, company reports, statistics and employment law.
- Free access to an extensive business reference library.
- European Information Centre providing expert help with legislation, policies, programmes and markets
- Free helpline for international trade support.
- Free membership of the Chamber International Trade Section, plus trade missions, export clubs and document authorisation service.
- Over 100 business training courses and workshops per year.
- Free 24 hour legal helpline.
- Publicity opportunities in Network magazine and the member directories.
- An opportunity to influence decision-making at local, regional, national and international levels.